Displaying 1 - 9 of 9
"Detailed commentary on the first Panchen Lama's seminal Dge lugs mahāmudrā text" (Roger R. Jackson, “Mahāmudrā,” in Encyclopedia of Religion, ed. Lindsay Jones, 2nd ed. (Detroit: Macmillan Reference USA, 2005), vol. 8, p. 5601).
- Classical Buddhist Contemplation Practices,
- Practices Specific to Tibetan Buddhism,
- Literature Specific to Tibetan Buddhism,
- Contemplation by Tradition,
- Four Immeasurables (catvary apramanani, tsemé zhi),
- Avalokiteshvara (Chenrezik),
- Means of Accomplishment (sadana, druptap),
- Literature of Buddhist Contemplation,
- Practices of Buddhist Contemplation,
- Generation phase (utpattikrama, kyerim),
- Compassion Meditations,
- Deity yoga (devata-yoga, lhé nenjor),
- Buddhist Contemplation
Wheel of Time is filmmaker Werner Herzog's gorgeously photographed look at the largest Buddhist ritual in Bodh Gaya, India.